1st October 2014:
As part of Public Health England’s on-going programme of work to support the government’s suicide prevention strategy, they have published a guide for developing suicide prevention action plans for public health staff working in local authorities.
The guide includes information on:
- developing a suicide prevention action plan
- monitoring data, trends and hot spots
- engaging with local media
- working with transport to map hot spots
- working on local priorities to improve mental health
You can find the full document here.