Our vision is that fewer lives are lost to suicide and anyone affected by suicide receives the best possible support. With our lived experience network we are striving to ensure that suicide prevention activity across the country is underpinned by personal lived experience; and that lived experience is valued, respected and seen as legitimate.
As a member of our online panel of people with lived experience of suicide and suicidal behaviour, you will:
- inform and influence the development of suicide prevention policy and practice, locally, regionally and nationally
- support our activities and influencing, as well as that of NSPA members, and others working in this field
- be asked to provide input via surveys, polls and feedback at a time that suits you, or on areas that you're interested in
- be contacted no more than once a week and no less than once a month
- hear from us on how we are using your insights and the impact they have had
- have access to additional information and sources of support.
Please join our online panel now - it begins with a short survey to gather some key information, and then you can begin to help our work.
We look forward to working with you.