Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide half day workshop to develop understanding, skills and strategies.
|Date/Time||Date(s) - 29/01/2019
1:30 pm - 4:45 pm
|Location||Sleaford Rugby Football Club|
This workshop is designed for professionals and organisations in Lincolnshire who come into contact with individuals bereaved by suicide.
This event will help you:
- learn what support Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide (SoBS) provide
- understand the language of suicide
- explore how the grief experienced following death by suicide is different from other deaths
- recognise that those bereaved by suicide are vulnerable themselves
- develop awareness and skills to support individuals after a bereavement
- formulate postvention strategies for organisations
- learn about local support available.
To book a place on the event please contact: email@example.com or call 01529 416251/01529 222214
Sleaford Rugby Football Club, The David Williams Pavilion, Ruskington Road, Sleaford, NG34 8SP
Event hosted by Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in collaboration with SoBS Lincoln. We request a suggested donation of £25 to Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide, Lincoln.