This event is being run by Child Bereavement UK.
To develop a greater understanding of the effects of bereavement by suicide on families and children.
– to increase awareness of the particular complications of this type of loss
– to develop greater confidence in providing support and communicating with families and children
– to gain information regarding suicide facts and the myths and gain a better understanding of those more at risk of attempting suicide
– to increase awareness of the effect on us when working with those bereaved by suicide
– to explore and develop our self-awareness and support for ourselves
– to gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available
|Date/Time||Date(s) - 08/12/2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Location||Child Bereavement UK|
You can find out more and register for the event via Eventbrite.