In any business environment, even staff who are confident and competent can find themselves worrying when they have to talk to a bereaved client or colleague. For some companies this happens as a routine part of work, and in every workplace staff will be affected by bereavement.
This one-day loss and bereavement workshop will help staff and managers to make a caring and professional response, which can make a real difference to the service and support given to clients and staff.
• Learn how to support bereaved clients and colleagues.
• Gain a strong understanding of bereavement issues and the factors affecting the grieving process.
• Learn about how different cultures view grief.
• Improve your communication and inter-personal skills.
• Ask questions and share your experience.