Who can become an individual member of the NSPA?
Individual Members include:
- Individuals with lived experience of suicide
- Individuals who are not attached to a member organisation or who are not in a position to act as the representative for their organisation
- Organisations interested in the work of the NSPA, but not ready or able to commit to developing a public action plan
They will benefit from:
- Receiving communications about the activities and plans of the NSPA and its members
- Receiving invitations to NSPA events
- Being invited to share experiences and/ or related expertise through case studies, focus groups, speaking at events and participating in some of the NSPA’s joint work
If, at a later date, an organisation is ready to commit to a public action plan, conversion to full membership will be straightforward.